Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grand Opening! - Introduction

Hi guys!! I'm so excited. This is the grand opening of my jewelry blog. I've been making earrings for ~4 years now on and off. Many of my friends have urged me to sell my wares online, but I was never very good at taking pictures and everything always seemed so complicated. I used to sell to the Columbus Museum of Art and my mom still sells some for me out of her office (she works in administration at OSU) but I never thought to sell it off a blog 'till I saw Steph's jewelry blog. Seeing her blog, as well as many others, really inspired me to get my butt in gear and start making jewelry again.

I specialize in earrings because they're my favorite. I got my ears pierced when I was 18 and afterwards my mom took me shopping... but we couldn't find any we liked! So, I started making my own.

Everything I post here is freshwater pearl, sterling silver & genuine Swarovski crystal unless otherwise noted. (I sometimes use semi-precious gemstones or mother of pearl and those will always be marked.)

I just got a shipment of new crystals today, and my friend is bringing me my pliers back later this evening, lol, so I hope to have some stuff up later tonight or tomorrow!

Please bear with me, as I'm still new to this and learning and all. I hope you guys enjoy my pretty shiny things. =)

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your opening. I have seen your designs and they are superb. I really appreciate your efforts that you put in making those lovely pieces of jewels and sharing them on your blog. Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete